|i|| This subject is a policy. |
Help: Examples of usage • Reputation • Product Information • Song article guideline • Series article guideline • Event article guideline • Vocaloid song lists • Choosing colors • Video and audio hosting services
Templates: Project:Templates • Company • Technology • Website • Cevio Character • Derivatives(x4) • External search for Cevio (listing) • Cevio Character Poll • Cevio Software • Product Information • Demonstrations • Song box 2 • SongID
The article is a guideline about uploading images to the CeVIO Wiki.
- Official media is the preference. Personal images are to be linked from an actual image hosting service.
- Licensing is required for all images. Refer to the drop menu or Category:Images.
- Images should receive descriptive names.
- Avoid uploading duplicate images, unless the upload is of better quality than the current image.
- Use the Summary box to link the original source of the image.
What to knowEdit
- Anything after that should receive a qualifier, such as File:Character_Name poster.png and so on.
Song article namingEdit
- File:Song_Name Producer_Name.png